Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun with Brooklyn!

Playing a little catch up! Sorry life just gets Busy!
Our little Brookie is Hilarious! Ashlyn was putting sunglasses on her and she thought she was so Cool!

Oh, Yeah Baby!

Just Too Cute!

Yes, our little Brooklyn at 13 1/2 months is finally walking! Here is some cute video of our little family with Brooklyn walking! She is definetly our entertainment as you can tell in our second video! So Sorry the first one is sideways I couldn't fix it!

FYI: you can pause my music player at the bottom of my blog to hear the sound!





4 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

So so so so so so funny and cute!!!! I miss those giggles-your girls have the best giggles!! She is such a little crack up!

jessica said...

Cari! That was so fun to get a comment from you- and so fun to come and catch up on your DARLING blog! Your girls are getting cuter and cuter! SO fun to have 3 girls- they are the best!

Shelley said...

How are you? How was your Thanksgiving, and everything? Broklyn is getting so big! Miss you!

jlcumber said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! I love the videos! It is so cute to hear her laugh and be so proud of herself. I am all smiles today now!!!