Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Festival of Tree's!

My daughters perform at the Festival of Tree's every year! This year just the younger kids performed so Kaylie was actually able to watch! Ashlyn was ADORABLE!
Getting all Dolled up Ready to go perform!

Here little friends in her dance class!

Mommy was so Proud after her performance!

My Sweet Girls! I am so Blessed!


I know I have mentioned before...But I Love this Time of year! The smells, the activities and being as a Family! Poor little Brooklyn was feeling really poopy tonight..I think she is cutting more teeth..She was such a trooper! It was a Fun night and Dinner as a Family afterwards was Delicious! Did I Mention..I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!


5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I love the festival of trees. It is the funnest thing to go to ever! This is the best time of year. That is so fun that your dad got to come. It looked like the kids were just in heaven. I hate that we have to live so far away from the ones we love. Miss you!

Spitzer Family said...

You should put a video of her dancing on here!!! They are so cute. I want to make a hat like Brooklyn's beenie!! We miss you guys TONS!!!

jlcumber said...

ME TOO!!! What doll babies! FUN FUN FUN!

Geisler's said...

Your girls Are to cute!!! I have never been to festival of tree's!! Sounds like fun!!

kim said...

I remember seeing her dance...she was so cute, and she looks just like you! I wish I would have seen you guys! Rod was in the back, but I couldn't see, so I pushed my way up and found a seat! Hope to see you Friday at their benefit concert! Hope it's not as crazy as the FOT!!!