Monday, November 3, 2008

Brooklyn 13 months old and OH so Sassy!

This is what we do at 13 months old!
We Try and help mom do the dishes and then give a Big Pouty face when I try and take you off!
We try REALLY Hard to get through the gate to go downstairs!

We don't sit and eat in the highchair...We STAND!

We Love to Play in the hampers and think we are So CUTE!!

And of course we Love to take Naps and look so Adorable that no one could ever think you could be NAUGHTY!

13 months is so Fun...She still doesn't walk yet but hey I don't mind! She is a Crawling Fool! There is never a Dull moment with Brookie around!



7 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

Way too cute, Cari!! I love her hat. I want to make one! We're off to the airport in an hour...it will be interesting!

jlcumber said...

Cari Cari Cari...you make some beautiful babies. Look at those lips. HOW cute is she???

Jennifer Payne said...

That is so cute! She is so sweet to me and always lets me hold her. I love it! I can't believe she is 13 months, thankfully it just gets better and better! Love ya!

Jennifer Payne said...

Yes, I actually just listened to your second message. Thank you for the happy birthday call! So sweet of you to remember. And, that is so cute that you found Connor's ninja guys. You don't have to send them, just keep them or save them for him at Payne's so he will have something to play with when we come up again! Love ya!

paul spitzer family said...

And Mommy these are all such FUN things to do!!! Brooklyn is BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs to everyone, We miss you all!!!

Gini said...

What a great post!! She is so adorable!

Valerie: said...

she is so cute. You always have her dressed so cute as well. I like that gate you have at the top of the stairs. Is it screwed into the wall? Where did you get it. It looks sturdy. I have no idea what I will do when this baby starts crawling cause we have stairs of death in this house, they are sooo steep!! It makes me so nervous.