Friday, November 21, 2008

Good Friends...Good Food..& TWILIGHT!!

Yes, it was a Ladies night out! And Definetly a Night to Remember!
twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Stacie and I Trying to Enjoy the Madness!

The group of us! Yep..here we are at 2:30 in the morning!

Ladies Nights Out are always Way Fun!! But this Night was one too Remember! Johnny Carino's before Twilight was very Yummy and Lots of Fun...But what was going to happen next I was not prepared for! I have never been to a Midnight showing before and I will probably never go to one again! Women are Ruthless and very Rude when it comes to getting their seats for Watching Their Edward as they Explained! Some ladies were even screaming at each other so they could leave the theater and not get their seat stollen to go to the restroom! After seating back and trying not to laugh our heads off at all the Madness for 3 hours..the projector in our theater had a malfunction! So the trailers didn't even get started until 12:30! I am telling you it was CRAZY! Finally the Movie started and I have to give Stephenie Meyer credit because the movie was very True to the Book! But I think I was so wound up from everything that had gone on...The chessyness of the movie started to make me laugh and I guess I was expecting a Harry Potter quality movie and it was slightly low budget! But the movie was very Good and I do want to watch it again to give it another chance and more calming circumstances to see if I would Personally enjoy it better! Thanks Girls for a Wonderful night that we will never forget!

8 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

That sounds so fun to go to a midnight movie. I'm glad you have good friends to hang out with and sometimes it is so needed to just get away and do something with out the kids!!

Shelley said...

I went that night too. Our movie started at 12:20. We used to go to late movies like that, before we had kids. I had a hard time not wanting to fall asleep. Seriously, I was kinda dissapointed. I totally thought it seemed low budget. It can't really compare to the books, though, because they were so good. The experience was fun though, right?! :)

Aurie Barton said...

I agree! I was very dissapointed myself. I almost walked out of the movie but jared told me to finish it. I did not go to the midnight showing but did go on Friday, needless to say I got stuck with a bunch of teenagers and their comments.I think my showing was probably the worse. Hopefully I will get to see it in the quites of my own home.
Love Ya aurie

Spitzer Family said...

Yay--I got a girl's night out, too!! I LOVED the movie. I liked it even more than the books-I can't stop thinking about it, so I had to start reading Twilight again, it's been a year. I'm so lame.

Gini said...

I had so much fun even if the movie wasn't as good as I was expecting it to be. You can tell we aren't use to staying up that late, we all look so tired in that picture!! I'm already looking forward to the next GNO.

Joanna said...

Crazy, I went with a bunch of girls as well, but we waited until Saturday night. We were all disapointed. Too cheesy. There were parts that I liked, but most of it no...hopefullly New Moon will be better.

Joanna said...

By the way RJR is me...Joanna

kim said...

I had the same thoughts about the movie that you did...my friends and I were just LAUGHING cause it was so cheesy! Looks like you had a blast! I love your new layout and header! I've got to figure out how to do that one of these days! You are too cute!