Saturday, November 1, 2008

All Things October!!!

My Halloween Cuties! 2 WITCHES & a SWEET CARE-BEAR
Cuddly Cuteness!!
Trunk or Treat Time!!
She is Just Too Adorable!
The Pumpkin Patch was So Fun and Yet So COLD!! Sisters are THE BEST!!
PUMPKIN Carving FUN or should I say MESS!!!Brooklyn was obssesed with being on the Table while carving Pumpkins! She Loved all the seeds!


She wanted to feel it all between her fingers! Her favorite word "UUK"...came out alot that night!
Our Pumpkins!
I hope Everyone had a Safe and Fun Halloween! I truly can't believe it is November! I hope to be able to enjoy the Little things this month and not let this Busy Time of year get to me! I have realized that as my kids get older, Time will come and go by faster then I realize and I want to be able to LIVE in the Moments and Memories and ENJOY them! SO that is My Goal! Hope that I can Relax and Enjoy the Scenary!

6 comments:

Geisler's said...

The girls are so cute!! Hope you had a fun night!!

kim said...

What cute kids! Looks like you made it so fun for the girls! We'd love to get together whenever you want to! I think our kids would get along great!

Jennifer Payne said...

Fun! I love the costumes. It would have been fun if we could have had our kids trick-or-treat together, but of course we were gone. Hopefully sometime though. Love ya!

Brandi said...

I love Halloween time. Seeing all the kids dress up and carve pumpkins. All the fun things we do together as a family.

Gini said...

Your girls look so cute!

Where was the pumpkin patch? I didn't know that we had one of those around here!

Valerie: said...

Looks like you had a good Halloween. Love the costumes. Sydney loved that the baby was a care bear cause she loves care bears. How do you get your page soooo stinkin cute. How do you get all your pics up at the top? I am so bad at figuring stuff out...ahhhh