Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Fun Little GetAway!!!

Thanks to Ryan's Parents... Ryan and I are able to get away every once in a while without the kids! We took a Fun trip to Utah and played with Johnny and Cherie!
Hockey Game Utah vs. Alaska
Bowling was a Blast! Except Cherie kicked all of our Butties! Oh ya..Girls rule!
Johnny took us for a nice drive on sunday to see some Beautiful houses...Or should I say MANSIONS!
We had such a Fun time! Ryan and I went to Park City on the Way home and did some shopping and enjoyed the Beautiful weather! It was Fun to getaway and enjoy each others company!


4 comments:

Geisler's said...

I'm so jelouse!! You Rock!!! Hopefully we can all get together before Natalie leaves. I think it is in like two weeks so we gotta get a date!!!

Spitzer Family said...

looks like you had fun! HAPPY HALLOWEEN to you guys!!

Jennifer Payne said...

That looked like so much fun. I am glad that you and Ryan were able to get away for a couple of days. All parents deserve a little break. It was so fun spending time with you guys. I miss it already. Love ya!

Gini said...

Little breaks like that are so nice! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

I just bought some tickets to the midnight showing of twilight. Quick, get on fandango and get yours!!