Friday, October 10, 2008

Beautiful Driggs Idaho!

Ryan and I go to the Parade of Homes every year! I Love looking at homes and especially decorating ideas! This year they had alot of homes up in the Driggs, Jackson Hole Wyoming area! Ryans Parents and us decided to go for a nice drive and see Eloise's Brother who lives in Driggs and Some Fun Million dollar homes!
Uncle Davids Gorgeous Back Yard! I Just Love Moments Like these!
Their were Ladybugs everywhere...Ashlyn's Dream!
Little Brooklyn
She hates shoes & shocks...The grass felt funny!
Little Toes..Just Love it!
My sweet Hubby!

Havin a Little Fun with the Camera! Just Love Him!


I Truly Love this time of Year! When it cools down and the scenary is Beautiful! Idaho is really Pretty..there is alot to see in just a drive! Uncle Davids home had such a Beautiful area all around it...we truly enjoyed the time all together!

7 comments:

stitch said...

Just love viewing your photos! Nice Blog!

Nicole Klingler said...

Ooh, I love your blog. I'm going to link you to mine and to Dance Tech if thats okay. Tell me if you would prefer not and I will take you off! Hey- you have a fabulous camera, it takes gorgeous pictures!

Brandi said...

I love Idaho this time of the year. It is always beautiful. I love looking at homes too. Was there any neat decorating ideas?

kim said...

Cute pictures! Your girls are adorable...you always capture the sweetest moments! We usually go to the parade of homes, but for some reason missed it this year. Looks like you had a great time!

Crystal said...

yeah, i LOVE this time of year too. summer and fall are my favorite for sure! cute pics. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BROOKLYN!!! sheesh! that year went by fast!! what a cute pie.

Taylor family said...

I don't know if you remember me, but we knew of each other at Ricks. We never had the opportunity to become friends, but you ended up becoming friends with one of my greatest friends, Shelley. I came across your blog a while back and I thought it was adorable. Your girls are so cute and it's crazy that we both have daughters named Ashlyn who are in Kindergarten. I like to let people know if I look at their blog, so I figured I would coment and say hello. Feel free to look and comment on my blog if you want. Take care.

Erika

paul spitzer family said...

Just checkin in with your blog to see my beautiful girls!!