Sunday, October 12, 2008

Beautiful Sophie Faye!

Jen and Matt and their kids came to visit us in Idaho! So we all got together to see the newest edition...Little Miss Sophie! She is the Sweetest little thing Ever! What a Little Miracle!
Me and my Adorable Niece!
Jen and I and of course Adorable Sophie
The newest set of Girls..Yep this makes it 8 girls!
SO Proud!
What a Little Cutie!
We Love you Connor! You hold your own Perfectly!
Cousins are the BEST!
Sadie, Connor and I
The Littlest Sweethearts...Hope you become the Best of Friends!

It was so good to be all together again! All the Girls Loved to play together! Sophie is such a Sweet little Miracle!


6 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I love those pictures that you captured. You have to email them to me!! You have been so sweet about Sophie and so supportive. It means so much and I appreciate your friendship so much. I am so grateful and blessed to have you in my family! Love you! You look great by the way!

Beth said...

New baby cousins are the best! My girls LOVE playing with their cousins. Glad that you all had a great visit.

Caralee said...

Cute blog! Thanks for inviting me to take a look. Your family is beautiful and I can't wait to meet them on Friday. See you then!

Gini said...

New babies are so much fun! I can never get enough! She really is beautiful.

Spitzer Family said...

she is a cutie. She looks like Sadie. I'm missing you today!!!!!!!!!

paul spitzer family said...

Sophie is darling... Congratulations to Jen and Matt!!
So fun for all of the cousins to get together!!