Thursday, November 6, 2008

Girls...Girls...Girls!

Oh, Matching is Still so FUN! Brookie Loves her Big Sister!
Too Cute!
Oh, So Girly!


So if someone would have told me 10 years ago that Ryan and I would have 3 Girls, I probably would have laughed! But Truly Honestly I couldn't imagine life any differently! I love all things girly! When Kaylie and Ashlyn were little I dressed them alike all the time! It was Adorable! Now that they are older and I have 3 in different sizes it gets more difficult! I saw these Cute Puffy Jackets at Childrens Place and had to have them for all 3 of the girls! Just too Cute! Girls are just too much Fun!
Speaking of being Girly! I went to the Mall the other day and when I was checking out...the lady said "Well aren't you stylin with the color Pink today!" You have the Purse,the Planner,the Ring,and look even the Cell Phone Cover! "I hadn't even Realized....Yep I said with all 3 of my Girls next to me..."I Guess it just in my Nature!" She then said.."You do it WELL..my Dear"!
It made my Day!

7 comments:

Gini said...

You do , do it well! You were meant to be a mother to girls. (not saying you won't have a boy) I love the puffy vests, they look so cute. I love to make my kids match. It's harder to do when you have both boys and girls though.

I had so much fun last night. After being cooped up in my house all week with only my kids, it was so nice to get out and laugh a little. (or a lot)

Joanna said...

I bet the next will be a boy. Spice it up a little. Your girls and you are very cute. ~joanna

Aurie Barton said...

I told you!
you are a pink girl and guess what you look good in it.
auire

Jennifer Payne said...

So much pink! That is just what you are used to. Fun pictures of all the girls matching! We miss you!

paul spitzer family said...

YOU ALWAYS looked pretty in PINK, even when you were a baby. Now look at you; a mother of three BEAUTIFUL daughters who look as pretty in pink as their mommy!!
Love you!!

Brandi said...

I love those vests. Your girls are way too cute.

Crystal said...

i couldn't agree with you more!! what's funner than matching your girls?? not much. i can't wait to match my 3 girls (soon) too. :) and btw...never thought i'd have 3 girls of my own either. haha! it really is the BEST though, isn't it!! boys kind of scare me now. LOL. they're just so darn HYPER all the time! i mean, what do you DO with them when they're constantly climbing the walls and doing back flips off the couch?!