Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Blessed!

">z3 Pictures, Images and Photos

We had an Amazing Thanksgiving at our house this year! Ryan and I were so Proud and cooked our first Turkey together! It was So Yummy! We spent the day with Ryan's Family and my sister and her little family, it was Wonderful to spend some time Together ! Here are some Fun pictures!

Ashlyn letting us all know we are LOVED!

Me, Savanah and little Brook!
Little Sisters!
Cute Cousins or should we say "Trouble"
Oh what fun it is to jump in the crib!

It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas!

Ryan putting up our new Family Tree..can you Believe 9 feet tall!

The kids had so much fun playing in the christmas tree box!
Kaylie and Ash made STYLIN' bubble wrap dresses

Our Beautiful Tree

So Precious! The girls loved to look up at the lights under the Tree!

Little Brooklyn was so Mesmerized by the lights.. she layed their Forever!

I truly feel so Blessed to be able to have such an Amazing Family! Even though not everyone lives around the corner from each other..In a Perfect world I would Love that! But we all feel each others love even from a Far! I am so Grateful for Health and Eternal Families! Hope this month will bring us all much Happiness and Love!

9 comments:

Geisler's said...

Your tree is so pretty Cari!! What fun pictures of your Holiday magic! Have a Happy Holidays!! Hugs

Ian and Lara said...

Darlings girls! And love the awesome tree! Looks great!

Gini said...

Your tree and all your decorations look so pretty! If I could just get in the Christmas mood! I'm in a bit of a funk right now. I never thought I'd say this, but maybe it needs to snow! It just doesn't feel like Christmas to me yet. I know I'm crazy. Let's have lunch on Saturday.

Jennifer Payne said...

That is so fun to decorate the Christmas tree. Maybe someday we can do that!! I guess we are coming home for Christmas after all so it will be so fun to see you guys. Love you!

Shelley said...

Looks like a great Thanksgiving. Loved the bubble wrap dresses. Did you get that tree from Costco? If so, we got the same. I love your new layout on your blog. It is always fabulous, of course!
Love you

jessica said...

Such fun pictures! Your family is too cute!

Burgie's said...

Oh to be so organized. YOur house looks so nice. Can you come do mine now? You are so great to get the pictures taken and actually put on the blog. We need to find a time to get together. we keep saying it, but guess what it never happens. Have a great weekend.

Taylor family said...

I love setting up for the holidays too! You always have such cute headers on your blog. For some reason my blog won't allow any pictures behind my title. Anyway, your tree is gorgeous and your girls are precious too. :)

Aurie Barton said...

You are so darn cute!
Love the Turkey good job you two. I feel like I am so far behind. I hope to get our christmas tree up this week. Love Ya!
Aurie
ps. you need to let me know on your secret to your fabolous layout.