Thursday, December 11, 2008

ADDRESS ALERT!!!

I am getting my Christmas Cards all ready to send out to all of You, my Friends and Family and I can not find my Address Book for the Life of Me! We just finished the Rest of our basement and I am sure I will find it.. but probably not tell after Christmas! :-) I would Greatly APPRECIATE it if you all could send me your addresses to my email!!! Thank you so much and it would make my Life so much easier in sending my cards out! rcpayne5@yahoo.com

AGAIN.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

2 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

um- you better not be counting us out because we live with your parents-I want a Christmas picture so it can replace last year's on my fridge. (When I have my own fridge in 3 weeks!!!!)

paul spitzer family said...

I just e-mailed my addresses to you of our extended family and friends, I hope it helps!!
Love you and Miss you,
Mom