Sunday, December 14, 2008

GOT SNOW!!!

Let it Snow...and it Did! The kids had So much Fun this weekend in the snow! Though it was a little bit too cold to enjoy it for too long..They played for as long as they could stand it!
Brookie and Ashlyn ready to Play!
Brooklyn was so Proud of her new Snow Hat...She loved it on her head!
She is just TOO Cute!
The Girlies outside Together!

4wheeler Fun!

Of Course I had to get in on the Fun..with a little 4 wheeler ride!
Ashlyn..Showin some Love!
Ahhh Sisters are The Best!
Taking a 4 wheeler sleigh ride!
Brooklyn didn't last to long outside..It was FREEZING! But she loved to look out the window at her Sissies!
Just too Precious!

So the Snow is here! Thank goodness it came at the right time this year..In December not October! I really love the seasons in Idaho...But once it snows once I am good and now it can go away! Too cold for me! It was Fun to watch the kids and Ryan enjoying the snow though! Just some good Family Fun!

6 comments:

Gini said...

It was WAY to cold for me! I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold. The first real snow of the year and I didn't let my kids go out and play in it! Now I feel guilty seeing all the fun your cute kids had. I kept telling them it was to cold. Oh, well, it's not going away any time soon. They will have plenty of time to play in it!

Spitzer Family said...

YAY!!!! I forgot what snow looked like, thanks for sending that! I called a realtor in El Paso the other day-and she said it was snowing there!!! I guess it can happen a couple of times a year-yay!!! I miss it-a little.

Jennifer Payne said...

Such fun winter pictures. It really gets you in the Christmas Spirit! The girls look so cute together.

Brian & Jen said...

Hello! First I have to say that your hair looks darker and I LOVE IT! Second we need to discuss Twilight book/movie. Third your girls are sooooo cute! Fourth we need to CHAT:) Call me!!!

paul spitzer family said...

I am sooo glad you are enjoying the snow...let it snow...good for you. As for me and your dad we are enjoying the 60' degree weather and some rain, that is good enough for me!! I honestly don't miss the cold,cold, snow but love looking at our beautiful granddaughters and happy they are enjoying it!!
Miss you,
Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Mom

Crystal said...

CARI!! i am such a bad friend!!! i haven't checked your blog (or anybody elses) in FOREVER! i just didn't realize how long it had been until now. every post on here is new to me! WOW,...your family is soooo dang cute! brooklyn is really growing up, isn't she. it makes me that much more excited to meet my little baby girl. i love all of the cute pics you take of your girls all the time. :) (i am a camera addict too. haha!) i miss you, and hope you guys are having fun this month! and i finally got your xmas card sent out yesterday. LOL. oh well, better late than never, right?! take care and MERRY CHRISTMAS!