Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Family TIME is the BEST!

My Parents came and visited from South Carolina and we all had such a BALL together! My Mom is Amazing and it was so Wonderful to not only spend time with her and my Dad but for the kids to be able to have FUN with their Grandparents!
My Mom and I.. Enjoying each other!

TRADITIONS: Going shopping for an Easter Dress with Grandma! It was so DARLING to watch the Girls try on dresses all together..My Mom LOVED it so Much! Oh and the Girls TRULY felt like PRINCESSES!
Little Shopping Queens!

Definetly Grandpa's Girl..Brook Loved being carried all over the Mall by Grandpa!

We all went and saw in 3D Monsters vs. Aliens! The kids got a kick out of the 3d glasses!

Monsters vs. Aliens Pictures, Images and Photos

SPOILED Crazy..By Grandma and Grandpa!
Having Fun and Looking GooD in those glasses! :-)
Grandpa Spitzer's Speciality: An Easter Egg CLUE Hunt!
The Kids had so Much Fun going around the entire house reading clues and finding eggs! Grandpa found out really quickly how smart the Kids really are! They had such a Blast...Screaming "I FOUND ONE"!

Having Lunch together at Thai House!
Wii WARS..To Funny!
Brooklyn and Grandma!
What a Wonderful couple of days we had with my Parents! I truly wished it didn't have to go by so Fast! I realize as you get older you create your own Family Moments and Memories with your kids, but a Girl will always Love and Need their Mother Forever! Thanks Mom and Dad for such a Fun Time and Lasting Memories!

8 comments:

jlcumber said...

How fun is all of that!?!?! Your parents are so great!!! xoxo

Jennifer Payne said...

Fun! So glad that your parents could come and spend time with your family!! Nothing is better! It looked like a blast! But, I would expect nothing less:)~

Taylor family said...

That makes me miss my mom and dad so much! I can't wait until my kids can hang out with grandma and grandpa again. I love the idea of the easter egg clue hunt. I might have to try that this year!

paul spitzer family said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Cari -- it was dad and I that had a Blast!! We loved every minute that we spent with you and Ryan, Jen and Trekker and all of the beautiful grandkids!! we only wish it could happen every week -- we do wish we lived closer!!!
Love to you all!!

Spitzer Family said...

Looks like a blast!!

Aurie Barton said...

so cool! Can't wait to see you babe!

Crystal said...

cari, i love you! what a darling post. your kiddos couldn't possibly be any cuter! looks like you had a wonderful easter. and you are so lucky to have such wonderful parents around you. i envy you. wish my mom was still around! very sweet post. :) you're lookin' great, chicky!

Brandi said...

Family is always the best company to have around. I love the girl's Easter dresses they are adorable.