Thursday, March 19, 2009

Technical Dreams Dance Competition

This last weekend Dance Tech had their annual Technical Dreams competition and Kaylie and Ashlyn performed! They both did so well and actually my Hip Hop class received a Highest Score ribbon along with a Trophy for their catergory..Of course I was So Proud!
Little Ashlyn in her Jazz costume

Ashlyn was so Funny..she kept telling her Dad that she was his CUTEST little Boy in her Tie!


Me and my Little Darlings


Kaylie's pre-jazz class in their Jazz costumes!

Having a little Mother/Daughter Moment..She is getting so BiG!

Kaylie's Modern dance costume..this one is my favorites!
We got the Awesome opportunity to meet some of the judges Ro and Taddpole...both are Amazing Choregraphers (Brittney Spears,Justin Timberlake,Jay Z etc) and The part that the girls got all EXCITED about was they both were dancers for all the High School Musicals. So the girls and I got their pictures and Ash and Kaylie got their audigraphs..IT WAS SO CUTE!


Me, Brittany and Kim with RO and TaddPole

Afterwards we went to Johnny Carino's for Dinner as a Family! We had so much Fun talking about the competition with the girls and how they thought Ro was soooo Cute!
Good TIMES!


Brooklyn was so Proud with her Own Cup..TOO CUTE!

I am so Glad that I had the opportunity 5 years ago to teach dance! It has brought so much Joy to my life! I truly Enjoy it! The girls have really enjoyed dancing also! They really have a natural talent for it! But they are also Excited to get started in Soccer in the next month! Hey ...why not let them do it all!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks like tons of fun, and your girls look so cute.

Jennifer Payne said...

So fun that they enjoy dance so much. They are adorable as always.

Spitzer Family said...

So cute-McKinley has a huge recital in May, she LOVES to dance!! I wonder what side of the family she got that from...

You look SOOOO skinny!!! You really look great! I finally got to see that video of Brookie in the bath-it wasn't working on my computer for some reason--soo cute! McKinley kept saying-"she's so cute!" I love how she just keeps saying "Ash" over and over again.

Miss you TONS!!!!!!

paul spitzer family said...

I love our dancers!!! You all look absolutely beautiful!! You are all having so much fun!!
Brookie looks so proud of her little cup!!
Can't wait to see everyone -- only 13 more days!!
xoxoxo

Geisler's said...

So Fun you all get to dance together, what fun memories for years to come!! You all are so cute! Hugs Amy

Crystal said...

ok, why is it that i still cannot believe that we are mothers of 3 little girls? that picture of you and your little girlies really stood up to me. i seriously cannot believe that they are all yours! when did we suddenly grow up? i swear we were just in HS yesterday, driving around in your little read speed-racer car. either that or your ghetto malibu or whatever that was. LOL. oh the good ol days!

your girls are looking just absolutely darling in their little dance costumes, by the way. and good for you for teaching...i think i lost my talent for dance years ago.

Deyla said...

So stinkin cute!!! Your girls are gonna be rockstars! Love it! and I lOOOOVE the tie!