Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Fun with Friends!

My really good friend from High School Jen and her family came and stayed with us for her brothers wedding in the Rexburg Temple! It was such a Fun filled 3 days!
Jen and I friends since the 9th grade
Ashlyn and Mila never left each others side..Too Cute!

Me and My Sweet Girls..having Fun hanging out with Friends!

Scotts wedding Reception was in Idaho Falls.. He was so Happy and his Wife was a Doll!

Scott and his two favorite lady's (hehe) The Little girls together...Always! Brian and Brooklyn..she totally Adored him!
They had this Really Fun photo booth at the wedding..IT was such a neat idea! Of course the kids got such a kick out of it! I had to scan them in..so It looks a little sad!
The kids loved to get lots of 4 wheeler rides with Ry!

Yes...after the wedding Jen,Brian,Ry and I got a babysitter and went out on the Town! Got some yummy Food and Talked! Jen's brother Eric called us and asked if we wanted to go Sing Karaoke...Which Ryan and I have never done before! So we all said Why Not! It was HILARIOUS! And a Memory that will last Forever!

Me and My Amazing Hubby! Hey, you dare me to do something and I will...I sucked but it was FUN!
So Much Fun...Gotta Love those Random moments in LIFE!

We had such a Blast together. Between 1 in the morning couple sessions, that made us laugh until we cryed to Random Moments that we will never forget..We had so much Fun! Can't wait tell the Cabin in Oregon next time!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

How fun. It is so nice to have friends come and visit. Good times.

Crystal said...

HOW FUN!!!!!! i would have given anything to have been there with you guys, like the good ol' days. i'm sure it was a blast! and, are you coming to oregon sometime soon?!

Spitzer Family said...

Oh-I will pay money to see you sing karaoke!! You all look beautiful in your Easter dresses! Miss you!

jessica said...

wow, sounds like you had a blast! Those spontaneous memories are some of the best! Glad you had time with old friends!! Your girls are adorable!