Friday, April 24, 2009

Moments Like This!

We met my Sis and her family at the Park the other day....and the weather was so Beautiful! The kids had so much Fun together running around and chasing ducks! The Girls Love Tevin so Much, He handles being surrounded by Girls so Well! He will be the BEST Ladies man some day!
Seriously..To Cute! SO our little Sweet Brookie is getting So Big and she is such a little DARE DEVIL...Don't let her size FOOL Ya..she is itty bitty but thinks she Can Do anything!
She LOVES,LOVES,LOVES to climb on EVERYTHING! The Table...Even the Toilet! And when she is Really Quiet..you know she is into SOMETHING Naughty...She was so Determined to get into my Jewelry box that she pulled the bottom drawer out and climbed up to get into my things! All this in about a couple of minutes! SISTERS are SO FUN...It was a decently Warm day a couple of days ago...so we went to The Payne's to Play on their swings...Of course I had the camera and took some cute Pic's of them playing together..they are so Good to each other..I LOVE IT!
Kaylie is always so Patient..there is definetly a reason she is the Oldest!
I LOVE being a Mom...I try so hard to enjoy Every Moment with my Girlies! Don't get me wrong I sometimes have my bad days, but not for very Long...How could you when your kids always see the Joy in Life and have so much Love for what is around them! They TEACH me more then they Even Know!

I thought this video was so Cute....Sisterly Love For Sure..Little Brooklyn was trying to be so Helpful but after turning the volume up and down on the radio and getting in her Big Sis's way...Kaylie had enough! TOO CUTE!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

It is so good to just stop and enjoy the little moments! The girls look adorable, and I am glad they have so much fun together!

Shelley said...

That dance clip was so cute! Seriously! It is so good to stop and really enjoy our kids. We are so lucky to have them! I need you to teach me how to do something on my blog. I'll call ya this week sometime. Hope you're having a good week.

Spitzer Family said...

You just made my day!! Brookie with her head thrown back like Kaylie was so funny!! That picture of her with the 2 binkies was so hilarious!! Thanks for the chuckle!! Man-I miss you!!!!!