Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Moments!

Easter is Truly one of my Favorite Holidays! It is always so Peaceful during this time of year! We have been so busy with family and friends lately that we actually had a very quiet Easter with just our little Family on Sunday!
My Sweet girls in their Easter Dresses!
Little Brooklyn, So Proud in her Pretty Dress! Just before Church The Easter bunny had each of the girls hunt for their baskets! Ashlyn found her's First of course..she is so Darn FAST! Brookie was so Excited to find CANDY!! Kaylie loved the earrings the bunny brought! It was such a Beautiful Day, that after church the girls played outside for a while...Of course I was their snapping away with my Camera...I know What an Annoying MOM!
Playing together..I Love it! Sisters are so Fun!
Ok..Stop playing and Pose! :-)
Brooklyn was so Sleepy after Playing and early morning church, she grabbed her binky and wanted a nap...Too Cute!

I am so Grateful for My Wonderful family and the blessing of the Gospel in my Life! I feel so Blessed to have 3 healthy,Sweet girls who I Adore and Love so Much! Life is so Amazing and even when everything around us seems so depressing sometimes...being with your kids and husband allows you to feel at Peace and Loved!


6 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Gorgeous girls in gorgeous dresses! I love the Easter dresses! Too cute!

Shelley said...

Cute pictures. Your girls look perfect, as always. I love Easter too. It's always so fun to see your kids excited about the holidays.

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh, the girls look so dang cute and I love how they match. It looks like you had the most special day together and that you guys truly love being together.

Caralee said...

I love those dresses. And you look awesome in your pic with the girls! What a fun day.

paul spitzer family said...

I LOVE the Dresses!! And you look beautiful too!! Such PRINCESSES!! I only wish I was there!!
xoxox

Crystal said...

SO CUTE, cari!!! LOVE THEIR DRESSES! :)