Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Loving Summer...Having a Blast!

CAMPING FUN!
We had so much Fun with Ryan's parents trailer! We hiked,biked,played,watched movies and made smores! The big hit with the girls was the little pool we brought up, They loved it!

Smores are The Best

My Girls at the Trailer

Swimming in the pool
Yep, Brooklyn Loved Rocks!

Rigby Lake
When the heat would get to the kids and I, we would drive around the Corner to Rigby Lake! The girls loved it and I enjoyed getting a little Tan while the kids played!



Barbeques and Baseball
We enjoyed having Fun with the kids at Ryan's parents house! Lots of Barbeques and T-ball and playing with cousins on the swings! The girls loved roasting hotdogs with Dad in the fire pit and of course smores for dessert is the Best!






Splash Park Fun
The Rexburg Splash Park was a Big Hit with my girls and their cousins! They loved playing in the water and especially the Merry-go-Round! Oh to be a Kid again!


I can't believe how fast this Summer has Gone! We have had so Many Fun Family Times! It has been so fun to be together and enjoy living in a place that has so many different activities to do! I wish the Fun would never end!






6 comments:

jlcumber said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Rigby looks nicer then Hagg for sure. :)

Brandi said...

WOW you guys sure have been keeping the summer busy. Looks like you guys are enjoying it. Miss ya:)

Gini said...

Hey, cute blog!! Love all the pics, your girls are so dang cute! I haven't had even a chance to blog for so long. you were probibly thinking I was so rude not to return the comment, but I just haven't seen it until now! I know, bad blogger!! I have seen the error of my ways and hopefully will be able to keep it up to date.

Geisler's said...

Your blog is always so cute. I wish I knew all your secrets!! You are such a great Mom, you always are doing such fun things with those cute girls!! Hugs amy

Shelley said...

Yea! Lots of new pictures. I love the summer too. So much fun.
Love ya!

Burgie's said...

Wow talk about a stinking cute blog. I wish I had just some of your talent. Well it looks like you have had a ton of fun this year playing in the sun. Thanks so much for inviting me to join in the fun. Maybe next year who knows.
Love,
Stacy