Thursday, August 7, 2008

Brooklyn Kate 10 months old!




Brooklyn is at such a Fun age! She loves to touch,feel,smell,crawl and eat everything!
We had gone to the park a couple of days ago and I snapped some cutie pictures of her!

Kaylie
Ashlyn
Isn't this too Funny! I say we have a little bit of a Look- a- like contest going on here! I was flipping through pictures and her are some I found of Kaylie and Ashlyn around the same age as Brooklyn! I think she is a little mix of both of them!





For some reason she has not liked grass very much! I put some in her hands and she thought it was the weirdest thing! Oh, how funny babies are! I would take her off the blanket and put her in the middle of the grass and she would freeze! Hilarious Huh! What a Joy you are little Brooklyn, we can't wait to watch you grow even more!










9 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

I love Cari. Cari so loves me 'cause we're family. Love, McKinley,

jlcumber said...

wow time flies! She is so pretty and I agree...A total mix!

Valerie: said...

she is a cute little girl. I remember Sydney hated the grass for the longest time. She still doesn't like to walk on it without her shoes on too much.

Brandi said...

Brooklyn is such a cutie. They seem to grow fast.

Shelley said...

Hey cute pics. I totally think she looks like Ashlyn. (Hope I spelled that right)! I had my sister in town all last week, and got a message from Aurie the other day. I totally want to go. Did you guys already buy tickets? Fill me in.

Shelly said...

You're right. I can't believe how much your girls look alike. Way cute pictures though.

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't believe she is 10 months. Such a cutie. It really looks like you guys had such a fun summer with family and cousins. So fun! It will be fun to see you guys soon, and thanks again for the darling package.

Aurie Barton said...

Carie here is my sister ivonne's info. we are sending her the money for the tickets.
Ivonne Pepper
490 E. 700 S.
Unit C-36
Clearfield, UT 84015
I am flying in on sunday Sep 21 to SLC. Call me
Aurie

Crystal said...

um, YEAH! all of your kids look like mini-spitzers running around!! freakin' cutest things ever! can't believe that little chick is already 10 months. i swear you just had her like 3 months ago. they really do grow up way too fast. so, is baby number 4 on the way yet? KIDDING! ;)