Monday, August 25, 2008

10 Wonderful Years!

I Truly can't believe that it has been 10 years..."A DECADE" that Ryan and I have been married! Ryan and I were just going to have a nice dinner date with each other the night of our Anniversary because we are planning a Wonderful trip to Cancun in October! But to my Surprise Ryan surprised me with flowers, dinner, and an Amazing little trip to HAWAII!! (compliments of Destinations Inn..and Thanks to the Grandparents for watching the kids)


I am the Luckiest Girl Alive!

Ryan and I before our Fun Overnighter to Hawaii!

It was Such an AMAZING Room...Did I say AMAZING!

My Best Friend Forever!

Life is Beautiful and the most Wonderful part about being married for 10 years to me is looking back at where we have been and all we have been through and knowing we could have not done it without each other! It wasn't always Easy and sometimes life didn't seem Fair! But we Promised each other from the Beginning that Hand and Hand we could get through ANYTHING!! Ryan is Truly my Best Friend! We laugh some nights until 1 in the morning over the silliest things, I still sneak in the bathroom and pour cold water over his head while he is in the shower....not as much anymore...I learned my lesson real quick..when he pulled me in clothes and all! He still say's I am Beautiful 3 c-sections later, and laughs at my stupid jokes! I could go on and on! Anyways ...what an Awesome Ride 10 years have been and I can't wait for what life will bring us next because together Life will never be Boring and we Can survive just about anything! Luv Ya BAbe! YOUR THE ONE!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Crystal said...

awwww,...what a SWEET hubby! happy anniversary, guys. and HAWAII??? SHEESH! i am so jealous! can't wait to see pics from that trip! ;)

Brandi said...

That is a cute tribute to your hubby. What a nice room that was. Can't wait to see pictures from your Cancun trip comin up . Have fun..

paul spitzer family said...

Happy Anniversary!! WOW doesn't time go by so quickly??!! So happy for both of you. You have many, many blessings.
FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!

Spitzer Family said...

I love that Notebook quote at the end! I also love that we live in this day and age where we can see what is going on in eachother's lives even though we are far apart, just seconds after we talk on the phone! Miss you babe!

Geisler's said...

Whow!! You are a lucky girl. Congrats on 10 years, you guys are so cute together! Hope you had a great time!! Hugs

Beth said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great surprise to have a night away at a super cool place. Was that an Anniversary Inn? You look great and so happy.