Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Time For School!

Wednesday was school orientation. The girls met their teachers and dropped off all their school supplies. Ashlyn was a little nervous about Kindergarten. She had alot of questions and wanted to know everything, before she started school the next day! It was so Cute!

My Baby Girl...now in Kindergarten!
Kaylie was such a Great Big Sister!

She was so Proud when the orientation was all over! She made it through and was now ready for her Big First day of school! (hopefully I will be too)
The First Day of School!

Ashlyn All Ready and looking out the window for the school bus!

My Little Darlings!

Mommie is going to Miss You my little Ashie!


So honestly I am the Biggest Bawl Baby of a Momma!(Inherited from my own mother, except I think I am worse)I cry over everything..commercials,Oprah,other people's Blogs,movies etc. Last night Ryan gave the girls Fathers Blessings for the first day of school, before they went to bed and thats when the Water Works began! Ashlyn wanted to know why I always cry! I told her it was Because I Loved my Family So Much and Mommie is just a Big Boob! She laughed! I think Kaylie is just used to it and laughs at me anyways! Then Early this morning my Dear Sweet Ashlyn came into my bed before she was suppose to wake up and asked if she could snuggle because she was nervous about school! I held her tight and those Gosh Dang tears started coming again! I promised myself I would be strong and not cry any more before they left for the bus! And I did..I made it through breakfast, getting their hair done and pictures! I am kinda Proud! But as soon as that bus pulled away....instantly they came! Ryan was leaving for work and looked right at me as I walked in the door and said AAAHHHH Sweetheart, they just grow up! Then I started Bawling! Anyway...I am so grateful to be a Mom! I truly Enjoy each Milestone in my childrens lifes! But I swear as you get older Time just seems to go by Faster!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

It is hard seeing your kids grow up and go to school. Your kids look cute. How fun, they get to ride a bus to school.

Shelly said...

I understand how ya feel there cari. Kids look great!!

Spitzer Family said...

You are so funny!! But, you made me teery. Good luck to the girls at school-summer went way too fast!

Jennifer Payne said...

Kids growing up is a hard thing to deal with. Now we now how our mom's felt! The girls look darling. See you soon.

Crystal said...

ok, so this made me tear up a little just reading this. these kids really DO grow up so fast!! it makes me sad to think that i'll be going through this same thing in just a couple more years. :(

and by the way, they look so dang cute! girls are THE BEST!!!!

Beth said...

It's so hard to see them go on the bus. I tear up every year. Only 2 more days till our first day...