Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Rain Storms...Bring Sisterly Love!






I Love these moments when you create a story with the camera! Kaylie and Ashlyn were playing outside when they came running in asking me where the umbrella was? I told them where it was and left it at that! Within 5 minutes I could here the lightning and thunder and thought...I guess the girls really needed the umbrella! Brooklyn and I walked outside and saw Kaylie and Ashlyn in the rain with the umbrella! I ran inside and grabbed the camera and here is the results! Truly Priceless! At first the rain was just fun...but then it came down really hard and I made the girls come in side! They wanted to watch through the window...And of course Brooklyn had to join too! I Love being a Mom...I feel so blessed to raise such Great little Girlies who Love Life and all it's adventures!

10 comments:

jlcumber said...

i love all the pictures, but that last one is amazing. I love it so much!!!

Shelly said...

Nice pictures. Love the one were there holding hands. When did it rain here?

Spitzer Family said...

AWWWWW!

ps-can you believe Carrington got kicked off?!??!?!!!

Geisler's said...

Cari, You take the coolest pics girl!! Thanks for sharing all your lifes stories with us. Your girls are so cute!! You are a amazing Mom!! Hugs Amy

Stef said...

So cute! I miss you guys! I'm excited to see you in September for Kaylie's baptism. Wish I could have played in the rain with them.

Crystal said...

those pictures are beautiful, cari. what cuties you have!

Joanna said...

Cute pictures, Cari. I love those thunderstorms!

Jennifer Payne said...

Hey! That is such a cute post! Thanks for your message, I got it and it really meant a lot to me. Yeah, I go in on Tuesday and I will have Matt call and let you know when I have her. Thanks again for thinking of me. Love ya

Aurie Barton said...

cari,
I am coming to Salt Lake Sept 22. I need to know if you want to meet up. I am going to see So You Think You Can Dance with my little sis. But i thought it would be a blast if we all went together. The tickets go on sale this saturday. I need to know if you can so we can all sit together. Call me
The girls are getting to big.
aurie

Aurie Barton said...

Tickets are bought!
call me
aurie