Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Time For a Road TRIP!!

Salt Lake Temple
Fun with the Girls after Rodizio's
Joe's Crab Shack!
Lovin Crab..Ashie wasn't to Sure!
Cherie and I



So a Couple of weeks ago...(Yeah, I know I am behind on Bloggin) Ryan I literally woke up on Saturday morning and looked at each other and said...I think it is time for a Road trip! We jumped on the computer got a Fun Hotel for the kids and off to Salt lake City we went! We had a BLAST! The kids swam and played at the spray park at the mall! I SHOPPED and SHOPPED and we meet up with Johnny and Cherie at Joe's! Which was DELICIOUS! We also went to RODIZIO's which is our all Time Favorite! Just lots of Fun! The best last minute decision that have made in a While! I Just feel so Blessed to have such a Wonderful Family!

5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Fun!! It is so fun to be spontaneous sometimes. Looks like a blast. I haven't seen Cherie and Johnny in forever! You guys are such a cute family.

jlcumber said...

So fun. :) I love the crab pictures!! You do have a very fun family!

Crystal said...

LOVE ROAD TRIPS!! and it's wonderful to still be spontaneous after being married for a while. :) looks like a fun trip!

and i hope you had a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!!!!

Brandi said...

See Utah is fun, so why don't you move down here. Just kidding! Road trips are fun. I want to go on one but south California is calling our name.

Brian & Jen said...

When are you taking a roadtrip to Oregon so I can finally see you beautiful baby??????? WE MISS YOU!