Friday, July 3, 2009

My SWEET Girlies!

Here is MORE of my Little DArlings from Caralee's picture session!

Always MY Sister..FOREVER my Friend!



There were so Many..I put them all together so I could fit them on the page! LOVE THEM ALL!

Little Brooklyn is So Adorable & Fun..I Love that Caralee captured so many little Moments with here! They Grow up so FAST...I will Miss this stage when they are so Full of Life!


I Adore my Girls and Hope that they will always Remember WHO they ARE and Life is FULL of Happiness you just have to LOOK for it!

2 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

They are all so cute-you need to make a whole album and put it on your coffee table upstairs!! We miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Martindale 5 said...

Wow! Your girls are growing so fast and still as beautiful as ever. You must be overflowing with PRIDE in what great kids they are. Hope all is well. Give everyone in Rigby a shout out from Martindales. Miss you all, Natalie