Friday, June 26, 2009

Picture PERFECT!

SUMMER Picture TIME!! I LOVE getting my girlies pictures taken and Caralee Case does such an Amazing Job! She is so Very TALENTED! Here is just a Taste of some of the pictures...I cannot wait to get the whole CD to see what other poses she used! ANyways here are my LITTLE Angels!

Brooklyn Kate: She is so LITTLE But with a HUGE Personality!




Ashlyn Nicole: I can't believe how big she is getting,she is so Tenderhearted! She is Amazing at making you SMILE!


Kaylie Jean: I feel so Blessed to have Miss Kaylie as my oldest daughter..she is Amazingly talented and So Loving and FUN! She Amazes me each day!





Always my SISTER Forever my FRIEND!


My Husbands always Laughs at me because I am OBSSESED with getting the girls pictures taken! I Love Looking back at pictures and remembering the Moments & MEMORIES that year gave me as a mom! I Truly Love having girls and enjoy our little friendships we have with each other! They are so Sweet to each other and I feel so BLESSED to be their Mom!



8 comments:

Valerie: said...

haha Yeah you do love getting their pics taken a lot don't you. They are so cute though!! Love the clothes. I love that big skirt Brooklyn is wearing. Sydney would love to snatch that thing!!

Jennifer Payne said...

Such darling pictures! The girls look so pretty! I love looking back at pictures, it totally captures the moment and creates a memory! Sometimes it makes me sad to see how much they have grown, but it is worth it! See you soon!

Krystal said...

Those pictures turned out PERFECT! Your girls look so DARLING! I loved their little poses and their outfits were perfect together! And...you can never get TOO many pictures! You will have them forever! :)

Beth said...

couldn't possibly be cuter! They look GORGEOUS!

Spitzer Family said...

ABSOLUTELU STUNNING!!!! I sure love those little girls!! That very first picture of Brooklyn is so gorgeous!! You have to give me some copies when you get them so I can put them on my fridge! My mom's always giving me a hard time for taking too many piuctures, too...

Ian and Lara said...

Oh my gosh, they are gorgeous! Those are great pictures!!!

Shelley said...

What great pictures! Good photographer. We seriously need to get some of our own done this summer. The girls look beautiful. So did you run a half or a full marathon?

Aurie Barton said...

Wow! This were amazing! I wish I had a photographer that good around here. Thanks for sharing them.
Love ya Aurie