Friday, June 19, 2009

Schools OUT for SUMMER!!

YES, I am FINALLY updating my Blog! It's been CRAZINESS since school has been out! Here is a START to many more Posts to come! FIRST of all my kids LOVE helping their Daddy...can you SAY DADDY's Girls all the way! We had FUN a couple of weeks ago Getting the Yard all PRETTY..Before all the rain these last couple of weeks! Here are some CUTIE Pic's of My Little Darlin's!


FAMILY HIKE to Cress Creek! We met up with Cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Payne and took a Fun, Family Hike! The Weather was Beautiful and the Day was Perfect! I Love this Picture of Grandpa and Almost all his grandkids! YEP, Grandpa and 6 of his BEAUTIFUL Granddaughters...with Sadie and Sophie, their would be 8! We Love you Connor!

THEN their was the RAIN!! and lots of it!! But it didn't Stop these little one's from playing and having a MUDDY Good TIME! :-)

FUN Visiting my Sis in POCATELLO! The RAIN let up for a weekend, So we decided to go Play with Kaylie and Ashlyn's Favorite Little GUY TEVIN! They had such a BAll on the 4 wheeler..EVEN Trekker had to get in on the Action! TOO FUN!!!

Little Brooklyn is the Biggest DADDY's Girl! She Loves and Adores Ryan So much! They are so Cute Together! I am EXCITED to get this Summer Rollin between Soccer practice for Ash and Dance for Kaylie and Running around chasing Brooklyn...LIFE is so Busy! But I am totally LOVIN IT!

OF COURSE I had to end this Post with what happens EVERY night in the Summer....YEP 3 little Cuties in Bed together! They are the BEST Sisters and so SWEET to each other! I am TRULY SO BLESSED!


Good Night Sweet HEARTS

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Love all the pictures. Your yard is looking good. See ya soon!

Ian and Lara said...

Looks like so much fun! Your girls are so beautiful!

Spitzer Family said...

Yay!!! Some new pictures!!Your yard is looking gorgeous! The blog looks so great, too. I miss you sooooo much! Tell those little girls that Kirsten, Mike and McKinley love and miss them TERRIBLY!! ps-so jealous of the rain!!! We've had about 1 1/2 inches of rain for the YEAR!!!

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't believe ALL of this rain! The yard pictures are adorable. So fun of you to capture the darling moments of your girls lives.

Valerie: said...

hey so i am trying to make a new header and I went to Photobucket and i cannot remember where I went to make that one GRR can you help me??

Valerie: said...

hey..well i never figured it out on photo bucket. Don't have a clue where i went last time but dillon helped me do it(he did the whole thing) on cutest blog on the block and took their header and downloaded paintnet or something along that line and did it on there. i am so bad at the headers for some reason. Everything else i can do pretty much. Your girlies are so cute as usual