Thursday, May 21, 2009

School Graduation CRAZINESS!!

I can't Believe that my Baby Girl is graduated from Kindergarten! She is such a Darling,Tender Hearted,Sweet daughter and I am so Sad that she has grown up so fast!
SO Big! So Proud with her teacher Mrs Huntman!
Yes, I had totally been crying...I am such an Emotional Mommy!
Kaylie is now going to be a Big 4th grader...Craziness! She was to Cool to take a Pic with me..So I took one with her Darling Girlfriends..Britney and Samantha!
Brooklyn and Mommy having a Proud Moment in front of Ashlyn's Family Poster Project!
That day I went to Lunch at School to visit Kaylie! Her little Friends are SO Sweet! And Kaylie was so Proud to tell everyone that I was her Mom..Ahhh!
My Little Friend...is all grown up!
Kaylie and Ashlyn...Played on the playground together after lunch! Kindergarten does not have the same recess as the rest of the school and it was so Sweet because Kaylie loved to SHOW off her Little Sister to her friends and of course Ash was so PROUD!
Fun with my Little Darling Daughters....So the Girls love to play Games with each other and take pictures with the camera and Laugh their heads off...That well be POST all by it's self...Because the pictures are Hilarious! ANYWAYs here are some Fun times with my girls!
My Crazy Threesome!
They are Truly Best Friends!
Kaylie and Mom!
Ashlyn wanted to take a Picture of us...Good Job Baby Girl!
Having Girls is So Much Fun...YES, Their is Drama,Laughs,Cries,Jealousy and Lots of Loudness: But their is never a DULL Moment in the Payne house and WE WOULD HAVE IT NO OTHER WAY!!




5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Time goes by too fast! I want it to stop sometimes! The pictures are darling!

Krystal said...

Congrats to the darling little graduate! Bitter/Sweet moment for sure! Those pictures are so cute- esp. of you and your girls... I love how much you adore them. And you are their whole world too- I love it!

Spitzer Family said...

I just spent like 20 minutes looking at your blog-I haven't checked any blogs in FOREVER!!! Love all the pictures-you are such a photographer! So, is school out for summer now for everyone? I can't believer the girls are in first and fourth grade!!! Miss you guys!!

Deyla said...

IM so sad my baby girl will be graduating from Kindergarten already!!! I feel like it was just yesterday I was freaking about even letting her out of my sight for a second! Beautiful girls, and such a sweet moment!

Crystal said...

oh the CUTENESS!!! you are all so dang beautiful!!!!! i love these pics. having a housful of girls is my absolute fave! we are so lucky. :) hope you are doing well, girlie! miss ya.