Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dance,Dance,Dance!

Dance Tech's Recital was this Weekend and it was a Fun,Exciting,Exhausting Night!
My Dancing Darlings!
Two of my Really Good Friends came and watched me Perform..Thanks Gini & Stac!

Me and some of the Dance Tech teachers...We are all So Supportive of each other! Brooklyn was such a Good Sport and watched the whole show with Daddy!

Of course Kaylie and I had a "WHATZ UP" Moment...Just love her!
Seriously, such a DIVA!
Ashie is such a Sweetheart and Loves to Dance!
Kaylie had 4 dance changes and Ashlyn had 2..We had lots of Dressing room FUN!

Just US Girls having some Fun!

It was such a Wonderful night...The performances were Amazing this Year and my little Dancers did so good! It has really Been Wonderful to Watch Kaylie grow as a Dancer throughout the years..she had been dancing since she was 3! She loves it and is really Talented not BIA's or anything! :-) I have loved teaching and really enjoyed Performing this year...Not saying it didn't totally Stress me OUT to change my girls into 6 different costumes..teach my two Hip Hop classes and dance myself! But Hey, I did it and had a Blast! Who said 31 is old! LOL

7 comments:

Beth said...

how fun! Wow 6 costume changes, teaching two classes and performing your self, THAT's AMAZING! I'm sure you were fabulous! Way to go Cari, and PS. We're not old!

Jennifer Payne said...

That is so fun that you have the experience of dancing right along side your girls. I bet they are so proud of you! You always were such a good dancer! I am glad all of the performances went so well!

Aurie Barton said...

that is so fun. Our is in 5 weeks.We are excited and stressed out right now. We completly sold out our opening night. Things are going great for us. We started our summer registration and 12 or our classes are already full. I wish you could come and watch.TAKE CARE
Aurie

jessica said...

31 isn't old at all! I just heard that you are in the peak physical condition of your life between 30-35 if you want to! So go get 'em girl! :) That's so fun that you get to share the girls' memories with them- those pictures will always be priceless to all of you! Darling.

Deyla said...

So Stinkin cute!! your girls are beautiful and you are rocking it girl!!!

Brandi said...

look how cute you all look. I love it. YOu have such the cutest girls. What a good way to stay fit..

Krystal said...

That looks like way too much fun! :) I can only imagine what a fun night you had together! Your girls are darling and you look like a little stink yourself :) I bet Ryan was really proud of all of his girls! WHAT FUN PICTURES AND MEMORIES you will always have!