Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day!

I can't Imagine not being a Mother...These 3 girls are the World to me! They are my Joy, They make me Happy when Skies are Gray :-), They fill my Life with such Happiness and Laughter...I can't even imagine my Life without these sweet Girlies in it! Ofcourse I had Fun taking some Cutie pictures of the Girls...I can't believe how fast they grow up! They Seriously LOVE to Play together! CUTENESS!!!Brookie and Me..She is getting so Big and Totally Fun! Happy Mothers Day Grandma PayneMe and My 3 Sweethearts!
We took a Nice Family Drive to the Rexburg Temple and Drove around and talked to the Girls about how Grateful we are for all our Many Blessings! The Girls Love the Rexburg Temple..I think they have a special Bond with it because they have walked through it when it first opened! It looked so Beautiful all lit up..I couldn't Resist a Picture!
The Flowers were Gorgeous!

It is hard to be away from your own Mother on Mothers Day...I want her to know how Very much I Love her! She and I have a Very Special Friendship as I have gotten older that is Truly Heartwarming..especially on a Day where you just need to talk to your Mommie! I Love you Always even though you are clear across the United States from me...Thanks for being a Wonderful example of what a Mother should be!

4 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Looks like you had such a special Mother's Day! You deserve it!

Shelley said...

Such a sweet post. Seriously, our kids are the best. Life wouldn't be life without them. I'm glad you had a good day.

Krystal said...

You have done so many fun things over the past couple of weeks- it was really fun to look through and see your darling girls, you and Ryan (such a cute couple) and I loved your Mother's Day post- it was so sweet. I love how much you adore your family and it shows how much you love being together! I love it!

paul spitzer family said...

Oh how very blessed I am to have such a beautiful, sweet, tender-hearted daughter. I love you very much!!And miss you even more!!
Your Mom