Sunday, July 12, 2009

LaZy DaYs of SuMMeR

Just Loving these Long Summer days! It is Wonderful to Sleep in and Play All Night!
Little Brooklyn Kate

Taking Long Family Walks and Bike Rides

Loving Being with My Girlies!

Brooklyn is Such a Daddy's Girl and she is obsessed with the 4wheeler or the Vroom..Vroom
one night she even Feel Asleep in Ryan's Arms driving around the neighborhood!


Summer 4 wheeling


Tree Swinging FUN


Hot Dog Roastin


Country Girls....Havin Some Fun!

The LOVE of my Life!

Ashlyn loves Soccer and this is her first year...she is so cute and yet so Aggresive! We are so Proud of her!

5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Glad you are having such a fun summer! I love the sunglasses - so stylish! Hopefully we can see you soon!

jessica said...

Oh my gosh, you totally captured the feeling of summer so perfectly!! It's making me miss Idaho so much!! Your girls just keep getting cuter- it's kinda freakin me out :) It's no wonder though! LOVE your blog!!

Krystal said...

There is nothing funner than summer! And I love the pictures of your girls enjoying every minute of it with those sunglasses :) and riding the 4-wheeler with daddy! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying your time together!!! Such a darling family!

Brandi said...

I just love summer and having my kids home with me all the time. Your kids are getting so big and cute. It sucks because in a month school already starts and I am not looking forward to that at all.

Miranda said...

I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Your girls are so adorable and it looks like you guys are crazy happy! I am a blog slacker so it takes me a bit to catch up with life.