Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time Flies When Your Havin FUN!

July has CAME & GONE...I Truly can't Believe how Fast! We have had so many FUN, Adventuries Memories this month and I have had no time to Post...So here is a little LOOK into the LIFE of the Payne Family and our Many HAPPY Moments these last couple of weeks!
Lots of Fun in the SUN with FRIENDS!!
Yes..My 32nd Birthday...and it was AMAZING! I feel Younger then Ever and So Very BLESSED!
My Sweet Hubby SPOILED me All Day & took me to my Favorite restaurant that night
Aspen Acres Camping FUN!
Drives to Pocatello to see my Sis and Go to ROSS Park

The Summer has gone by so FAST...The girls start school Aug. 20th which is just around the corner. I can't believe that I will have a 4th grader and 1st grader this year! Just me and Brookie at home together! But August will have many FUN Adventures also...trying to get as much in as Possible before school starts!



4 comments:

Brandi said...

July is always a busy month for our family too. I love Ross park that is such a fun and family friendly pool.

Crystal said...

hey stranger!! how are you? looks like you're having an amazing summer! :) i haven't been on your blog in forever, and i just have to say that i am LOVING your new collages that your making on here. SOOO CUTE! how do you find the time? i am lucky to do a post once a month these days. you are all so cute! and i just adore your girls' photo session pics. WOW!!! your photographer is amazing.

Jennifer Payne said...

I know Summer flew by! I wish we could have spent some of it together. You would think we still live in AZ:)! The pictures look great!

Spitzer Family said...

Did I ever tell you that I always go to your blog when I am online just so I can listen to your playlist while I am playing around. I miss you-you need to come down here and be my interior decorator. I have some stuff I need to fix up and don't know where to start!