Thursday, August 27, 2009

Summer Endings & School Beginnings

School is in and my BIG Darlings are going into 4th & 1st grade!
Ashlyn is so SWEET and was so EXCITED about being a BIG 1st grader!
It's a Tradition every year to get a PIC of the girls getting on the BUS...But this year I stood on the Porch and took one..Kaylie said "NO WAY are you taking a pic in front of my friends MOM!"
So YES..Miss Kaylie is getting so MATURE! :-)
JuSt Me & BrOOkLyn
So Brookie & I have became Best Little Buddies lately..
She is so FUN & VERY BUSY!
She LOVES to try on mommy's Shoes & has become quite the Little HAM!


Since Jen & Matt have been back from Arizona Jen and I have been wanting to do Lunch for Forever..Finally we were able to Meet up at Wingers in Blackfoot & had such a BLAST! No Matter how Long it has been we Always Love each other's company & have such Juicy conversations to catch up on! :-)Little ADORABLE Sophie & Aunt Cari
Cousins..Sophie & Brooklyn..They will be Besties Very Soon!
YES..and lunch wouldn't be Complete without Brookie being NAUGHTY! :-)
So now that Life is getting back on some Sort of a Schedule I can BLOG more! I am sure Brooklyn and I will have lots of FUN & Entertaining Adventures to Blog about very SOON!



6 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

I was actually just going to text you to see if you can do lunch the first of the week before your trip! The girls look so pretty on their first day! And, little Brooklyn is just a doll! Connor must think you guys were really cute because he is never that shy!! Love ya!

jessica said...

Oh, those first day of school pictures are just darling. So fun that little "brookie" will have more one on one time with you now. The picture of Sophie and Brooklyn was so cute- I'm glad you and Jenn were able to grab lunch! You 2 have always been such good friends!

Spitzer Family said...

Can we just freeze frame time and not let them get ANY biger!!! I hope you have sooo much fun this week in Carolina!

Deyla said...

So cute!! how fun! Dont you love these kind of memories!

Crystal said...

hey cari! how are ya? jen told me you're coming up in a couple of weeks...hope we can get together!! don't forget about me cuz i live all the way down here in salem. :) your kids sure are growing up! and looking cute as ever....

Spitzer Family said...

Love the new background!