Sunday, September 20, 2009

South Carolina..Daughters Trip!

Having my Parents Live Clear across the United States in South Carolina has been so Hard on My Little Sis and I! Sometimes a Girl Just Wants to see her Mommy & Daddy! My Parents Surprised Jen & I with a phone call saying we are Flying you out for some FUN & to see us! Jen and I were So EXCITED!
But then the thought of Flying their with the two Youngest Grandkids settled in & Jen and I got a little SCARED!! Let me tell you...It was Crazy over 5 hours on two different planes..BUT we made it!
And IT was SO WORTH it!!
These two are so CLOSE!Brooklyn was a Trooper & Thank Goodness for Tevin the Entertainer!
We Arrived..It was so Wonderful to see our MoM & Dad!
YEP..Still Proud to be a Daddies Girl!

Let the Spoiling Begin..From Pedicures to Relaxing to the YUMMIEST Food..It was HEAVEN!

Mrytle BEACH I totally Forgot How Much I missed the BEACH! Brooklyn Absolutley Loved it! We all had so Much Fun at the Condo for 3 days!

Sisters Forever! r!
SO Relaxing..I could have Sat their Forever!
My Little DArlin

Moments Like This! SO Precious!

I Truly did not want to Leave...It was so Wonderful to Relax and Listen to the Waves...It would have been Absolutley PERFECT..If My Whole family would have been their..NEXT TIME

Frogs: Their were tons of Frogs hoppin around at night Time in my Parents backyard..It was Truly Entertaining to run around & try to catch one! Of Course me being the DORK I am Pretending to KISS one! :-)


GOOD TIMES

Grandpa's Little Helpers!

100 mph in the Wind Tunnel @ the Charlotte Museum

Charlotte Museum..Ummm Enough Said! lol

Arrg Little Pirates

Up Close & Personal with a Croc @ Alligator Adventures

Little BAth Time BUDDIES...ADORABLE!

Words can't Express How Much I Enjoyed getting away and Spending Time with my Parents in South Carolina..The MEMORIES we Made will Last a LIFE Time!! Brooklyn & Tevin Loved being with Grandma & Grandpa...It was SO SAD to SAY GoodBye..BUT so Look Forward to the NEXT Visit with the Whole FAMILY!

3 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

That trip looked like Heaven. How fun to be with your mom, dad and sister! Family is the best and to be so spoiled makes it even better! You guys look so good in all of the pictures, I loved looking at them and kind of experiencing your memories through them!

Beth said...

What an amazing trip! It looked so fun! I love being spoiled by my parents. I'll always be their little girl.

kelly said...

I Loved your pictures!! It looks like you guys had so much fun together. Anyways since it is snowing today I was thinking we should all definitey move to the beach!!