Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Brooklyn Kate is 2

My Sweet Baby Girl Brooklyn is 2!! I can't Believe she has Become SO BIG..SO FAST!!

She ADORES her BIG Sisters!! Mommy & Daddy Love her Lots!!
She had Lots of Cousins & Family Come over to Share in her Special little Day!

My Favorite Picture..Kaylie got her Lipgloss for her Birthday...And of course Brooklyn wanted her Big Sis to put it on her right then!! PRECIOUS!
Lots of Birthday Fun..The Chocolate Fountain was a BIG Hit...Everyone Enjoyed a YUMMY MESS!!

And to Top off the Night..A Fun Kids Movie in the Theater Room!
Stef Came up for the Weekend & Brought her new Little Furry Friend..Rufus!! Brooklyn Loved him!
Too Cute!
So Proud to be holding a Little Puppy just Brookie's Size!
Brooklyn is Such a FUN little Personality..She comes up with the Cutest little Ways to Make Everyone in the Family Laugh & Smile!
We Love you Brooklyn Kate...Happy 2nd Birthday Sweetie!

7 comments:

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Payne said...

Sorry, I messed up on the comment above:)! Anyway, I loved all the pictures - she is such a doll. I wish we could have been at the party - the chocolate fountain looked amazing! We always have so much fun with you guys! Happy Birthday Brooklyn, we love you!

Jen Gray said...

Soooo cute!!! It's wierd to miss one of your girl's birthdays, makes me wanna cry! =( LOVE the lipgloss picture, holy cuteness! The chocolate fountain looks SO cool!! And Stef's dog, OMG he's ADORABLE!!! Miss you more than anything sis! LOVE YOU LOTS!! xoxo

jlcumber said...

I love love love that we found each other when your baby was still little, now I feel like I have seen her grow along with mine. She is beautiful, just like the whole family! Happy Birthday Brookie!

Valerie: said...

omg i cannot believe she is 2 and she is about the same size as London hehe she is such a doll. Looks like she had a good party. I have one of those chocolate fondue fountains and love it. I always use it at parties!! YUM

kim said...

What cute pictures! Thanks for the invite by the way...looks like a great time! Love the pic of you and Brooklyn at the end!

Spitzer Family said...

Happy, happy happy b-day!!!!! what a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!!!! Wish we could have been there. (Your theatre room looks awesome!) Lots of love your way!!