Wednesday, July 8, 2009

happy 4th! Pictures, Images and Photos

Dancetech was in the 4th of July Parade and my girls and I participated! They had so Much Fun...it was HOT and Kaylie walked like 2 1/2 miles..But did such an Amazing Job Dancin her Buttie off!

After the Parade...we had so Much FUN with cousins and Family! We had a little Picnic and Played and PLAYED!
4th of July is one of my FAVORITE Holiday's! I Love Summer Time and spending lots of Time with FAMILY and JUST Enjoying Being together and CELEBRATING being an AMERICAN!
THE JOY's of My LIFE!!!
SUMMER LOVIN..HAVING a BLAST!!
I am so GRATEFUL for all the Freedom's we enjoy living in this BEAUTIFUL Country! I Love Summer and being with my Family! HOORAY...for Havin Fun and Living Life to the FULLEST!

4 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. So glad you got to be surrounded by family! The 4th is the best!

Jennifer Payne said...

You look GREAT by the way:)!

paul spitzer family said...

So much fun with the girls...We miss you all soooo much!!!
Everyone looks so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Kaylie and Ashlyn are so grown up and Brookie is just lookin for mischief--too cute!!! Can't wait to see you!!
Loves to everyone!!

Spitzer Family said...

Brookie is SUCH a ham!! I love those pictures of her on the chair. Tell Kaylie and Ashlyn that McKinley and Mike and Kirsten miss them so much-just send them on a plane to us for a week or two!