Saturday, January 19, 2008

OH, The SNOW in Idaho!




Seriously..there is so much snow here! At first it was kinda fun, but I decided it can go away now! I love snow for about a month...but then it can get nice and warm again and I would be happy! I guess I live in the wrong state for that! Anyway..the girls love it and love to play on it! So I ran outside while they were playing and took a couple of cute pictures..then ran back inside and watched out the window with Brooklyn in the warmth of my house!

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

Good morning Little Miss Cari. Oh my goodness, it is crazy to get to see all you kids grown up and adults. This is Jenny McCumber *(now Komp). I was looking around and found you through your brother through the Garvins some where. :) Your girls are so beautiful! And it is amazing that your middle has the same name as my little baby. We just added a N to the end. You look wonderful and so happy. Congrats!
Jenn

Burgie's said...

Why did you not want to join the kiddies out in the snow? Maybe becuase with Idaho we get the snow plus below zero temperatures. Your gilrs looked cute as ever you are so good to take pictures. Where the heck where you guys to day. I heard you went to Jackson, but I also heard your hubby was sick. Either way you were missed. P.s. We can get together anytime that is good with you guys. :)

Crystal said...

yeah, i'm starting to feel ya there. just PLAYING up in the snow for an hour or two is more than enough for me. snow is BEAUTIFUL!!! but i'm sooo ready for spring and summer. can't wait!

and thanks for your comments. ;) it's always good to hear from you. those spiders were FREAKIN' NASTY - huh!!!