Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Jackson Hole Getaway!


So we decided to take a little family trip to Jackson! Ryan goes their once a week for work..so we decided to join him! We had a Blast! They have a really Cool indoor water park their that is Amazingly Fun! Even Ryan and I enjoyed going down the Big slide! The water is really warm and Brookie loved it! It was like a Big bath tub for her! The Girls loved all the slides and the waterfalls! We also went to my favorite restaurant in Jackson called Sidewinders! It has a really Fun atmosphere and they have my favorite food their.. The Sidewinders pretzel(The picture does not give it justice) It is a pretzel shaped like a S and filled with mozerella cheese! It is to die for! It was good to getaway and have a little family fun! Even though it was truly freezing outside! I think I am starting to realize that Cold is going to have to be my friend for a while and I will just have Fun inspite of it!

2 comments:

Burgie's said...

Very nice. You got it to work. I love the pictures it makes me want to get away as well.

Crystal said...

i am so jealous right now! that looks like so much fun. wish we had something like that around here. salem blows.