Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Hip Hop Girl!







Kaylie has been dancing since she was 3 and has truly loved it! She was so excited this year to be in one of my Hip Hop classes because she was finally old enough! She has such a personality when she dances, it is adorable! She performed at the Hillcrest basketball half times this last weekend and she did awesome! The crowd loved it! So here is a few pictures of her little attitude..she cracks me up! The scary part is she kinda reminds me of myself!

3 comments:

Burgie's said...

what a cutie. She will love the pictures as she gets older. I bet she loves to dance with you. Keep having fun.

Jennifer Payne said...

Wow, she looks like a teenager in those pictures. They grow up so fast!! Hey, I was wondering if you could find out if that girl in your ward has a boyfriend, I would love to set her up with Dallin. I think you said her name was Sadie George?? Talk to you soon
Love ya
Jenn

Crystal said...

that's hilarious!! the last pic posted is a total crack up! haha! love the attitude! i bet she absolutely loves going to classes with you. can't wait til my girls are old enough to take dance and gymnastics. the funnest ever!