Thursday, January 17, 2008

Girls are So Fun!


I obviously love taking pictures of my girls! They are so Fun and love being with each other! I hope that doesn't change as they get older! Brooklyn was 3 months last week..and for some reason it really made me emotional. I love her being so small and she is already growing up so fast! She truly is an Amazing baby..she is so good natured and is really easy to make happy and smile! If you were to tell Ryan and I 10 years ago that we would have 3 girls we would have probably laughed! Especialy since Ryan mostly has boys in his family. But today I am so grateful for my fun loving girls! They just make you smile and realize how much Fun life should be!

2 comments:

Burgie's said...

You have the cutest family ever. You should feel like the luckiest women in the whole world. Your girls are lucky to have you.

Crystal said...

OK...seriously...could your girls BE any cuter??