Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Fun & Ryans Birthday!

For Ryans Birthday We went out on a FUN date Night, Enjoyed each others Company & Peace & Quiet without the Kids!

Our Girls Hangin with their Dad on his Special DAY!

Little Brooklyn...The BIGGEST Daddies Girl Ever..Showin Daddy some LOVE!

What he Wanted for His Birthday was an UnInteruppted Footbal game Relaxing in the Theater Room!!!
The Girls made sure he had his Favorite Treats..Nibs,Yummy Frito Bean Dip & Coke! :-)
He is One Spoiled DAD..These Girlies LOVE to make him HAPPY! xoxo


I Just Love him!! Happy Birthday Babe..Your Sure Lookin GOOD!

FUN Christmas Moments with My Girlies!!!

Miss THANG Snuck a Candy Cane off the Tree...Little Stinker!

SO Proud & To Cute to Get Mad at! :-)

Awww my Baby Girl is getting SO BIG!

I Love these Moments that Make you Feel SO Special To be A MOM!!

My Ashlyn is such a Snuggle Bug...I Love it!

I Love sitting and Staring at the Tree...It just Feels so PEACEFUL!

My Little Sweeties...Just the Best of FRIENDS

Moments like this Makes Me want to have More Kids!! I think I am actually ready for ONE More! I Know these 3 will be the Bestest Big Sisters to the next Little Bundle of JOY!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Cute pictures. Your hair is getting long. I like it. Your little girls look like they are best friends. So cute.

Jennifer Payne said...

So glad that Ryan had a good birthday! Looked like the girls had a blast with him too! See you tomorrow:)!

Spitzer Family said...

Missing you more than you could even know!!!!

Jen Gray said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures sis!! Glad Ry had a good birthday, he deserved he is such a wonderful daddy! Brooky is looking so much older with all that hair! Trek and I think she is looking a ton more like Kaylie!! Can't wait to skype on Christmas! LOVE and MISS you so very much! Give those BEAUTIFUL girls a big hug and kiss from the Gray's!