Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas & Family = LOVE

We had the Payne Family Christmas Party on the 23rd...It was Lots of Laughter,Love,Loudness & So Much FUN!!
Grandma & Grandpa with all the Grandkids and their ADORABLE Pj's

The Cutest Cheetah Girl Cousins!


I am so GRATEFUL for the Most Amazing Sis in laws


All the Payne Kids with Mom and Dad

Stef and I

Connor & Sophie..Just Love them!

Cousin LOVE

Kaylie & Sadie..The Cutest Friends

The Bestest Friends Ash & Kallie

Ry and I cooking up some Yummy Treats!

Christmas Eve:  Gotta Love the Traditional Pj's


Awww.. I Love my Girls..Just Before Bed time & SO Excited!

Christmas Morning: Santa was NICE..mp3 player & DS

Thanks Grandma Spitzer for ALL the Adorable CLOTHES!!

And  Grandma & Grandpa Payne for the Fun Toys

Brookie Loves her Presents

Brooklyn Kate Loves her Dollie Carriage from Santa

Kaylie & Ashlyn giving Brookie LOVE


Sisters

Ashlyn has been Asking for Glasses to wear For a LONG time! She has PERFECT vision but Always thought it would be So FUN to wear glasses..WILL sure enough Santa brought her some in her Stocking!
*If Mom knew how TRULY Adorable she looked in them I would have bought them for her Sooner..Thanks goodness for SANTA! :-)

Just Some Fun Mother Daughter Pics before heading out to Look at Christmas Lights!




I cant Believe how FAST this Last Week went!! I have mixed Emotions..I am HAPPY it was such SPECIAL day & GRATEFUL for all my My FAMILY & Many BLessings..BUT at the Same time so Glad to Bring in a NEW Year and NEW Beginnings!


3 comments:

kelly said...

I loved all your christmas pictures! It looks like you guys had such a fun day. You and your girls are beautiful and we had such a fun time at the Christmas party.
Love, Kelly

Jennifer Payne said...

The party really did turn out to be a blast! The pictures you captured were amazing! I loved being there with you guys. Love you!

Valerie: said...

glad you guys had a great christmas...fun fun no fair Brooklyn still wears those flower head bands. London usually takes them off when I really want her to keep it on and then when i dont really care she will leave it on grrr