Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Young LOVE!!


So I was doing laundry yesterday and I found this piece of paper in Kaylie's jean pocket! I pulled it out and this is what I found! I thought is was the CUTEST thing! I called Kaylie and asked her all about it! She was so Embarrassed and told Me, Mom it was a Dumb Boy...she couldn't believe that he would say such things to her! I seriously was trying so hard to hold back the smile and laughter I wanted to let out! I told her I was so glad that she had such a sweet friend named Kasen! I think it is so Cute that she still thinks boys are Dumb....unlike her Mom at this age!

8 comments:

Brandi said...

My son is going to marry your daughter:) I love reading those litle love letters that kids write. Things that kids say are just way too cute!!

Valerie: said...

i think i am retarded cause i cannot find it in that buzz section!!

jlcumber said...

I love it!

Taylor family said...

That is too cute! My Ashlyn came home yesterday and told me that a boy said he loved her and wanted to marry her. I can't believe it starts this young. I can't help but have a good laugh though.

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't believe it is starting already! What are we going to do? I guess stick together! Love ya!

Smith Files said...

Cari - I'm a friend of Jenn Komp's. I was wondering if I could email you regarding some blog questions. I love your blog and want to change mine up. Please email me if you could at margaret_fitzgerald@comcast.net
Thanks,
Marlo

Spitzer Family said...

So that's why she REALLY HATES the name Kasen!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Crystal said...

oh my gosh, are you KIDDING ME??! that is like the CUTEST flippin' thing ever! you better save that note! she'll think that's so funny to have someday.