Friday, February 27, 2009

Kodak Moments!

Pictures to me say a Thousand words! The reason why I love taking pictures is remembering the Memories behind them! Here are some Moments that I remember so Fondly!
My Absolute Favorite picture of Kaylie and Ashlyn

Priceless..Daddy and Daughter moment!

Ashlyn Loved Ice Cream

Kaylie's first dance performance and Sis by her side!

Little Ashie

The girls first Fish..they didn't want to touch it..Jen thought it was Hilarious!

Brooklyn's First Moment in the Mirror!

Graduating from College...Good friends become sister in laws


Baby Sis gets married!

The first time I got to hold Ashlyn in the NICU...and my Mom was right by my side!
Me helping Ryan Fish!

Serioulsy I have thousands of pictures...I could go on and on! I get chills sometimes when I watch my screen saver on my computer flash all my pictures...Life goes by so fast! Remember the little things that make you smile and laugh...I think in these days that is what is going to keep us strong and Happy! Dwelling on what we Have and not what we want and need in the moment is what I need to work on! I am so grateful for the journey and being able to make mistakes and grow from them!


5 comments:

Jennifer Payne said...

Oh my gosh, that post made me want to cry. I can't believe how fast they grow up! I can't believe how fast WE grew up:). I am glad that we will always be apart of each other's lives. We are so blessed that our girls will have each other like we had each other.

paul spitzer family said...

Thank you for sharing with us - WOW- our beautiful granddaughters are growing waaayyy too fast!! Just yesterday Kaylie was a little baby and now look at her -- she is so beautiful and almost 9 yrs old!!! You and Ryan are such wonderful parents and are setting such a great example of love for them. Treasure these years, they are precious and go by so quickly!!
Love to all, Mom & Dad

Spitzer Family said...

Oh-I remember so many of those moments!!! I have a hilarious picture of Ashlyn COVERED in ice cream at Island Park-and that fishing trip when we stayed at Aspen Acres was so much fun!! I also have some hilarious pics of when Kaylie and Mike caught that fish-she was SO freaked out!! Thanks for sharing-I need to do a post like this!

jessica said...

Cari,I LOVED that post!! It really does make you realize how fast time does go by and that if you don't enjoy it at the time, you'll never be able to go back! Your girls are beautiful and I love how close your little family is- you can just tell. Love you!!

Crystal said...

cari - hey babe! what a CUUUUTE post! i am a picture freak too,...i can't get enough! life really does go by way to fast, and we forget so much. thank goodness for cameras!! it's nice to have these memories forever. :)