Tuesday, February 3, 2009

STRONGER!

Ryan has been gone for over a week now with Att@t to Atlanta! Which is such an Amazing opportunity for him to learn more about outside sales and Business administration! But being away from my husband for two weeks has Royally SUCKED!! I have realized how much I enjoy my husband being around and The Girls have really missed their Daddy! Last week Kaylie wrote a really sweet note to Ryan and wanted me to sneak it into his suitcase before he left...Here is that ADORABLE..note!
Here are some Cute pictures of Ryan and the girls playing in the snow the day before he left!

Nice Throw Kaylie!
One last snowmobile sleigh ride!


What I have realized being away from Ryan so long is how much I appreciate all he does for us when he is here and how Lucky I am to have such an AMAZING husband! I am completely Exhausted from shoveling snow,cleaning house, laundry,running errands,chasing around a 15 month old and keeping 3 girls Happy! But Hey..I have done it and I only have 3 more days left! I am actually really PROUD of myself! I can't imagine being a single mom and I have a TRUE new found respect for those that do it DAy in and DAy out! BRAVO! ANYWAYS...I can't wait to see my husband and express to him in Person how grateful I am for being marrried to such an AWESOME Guy! I Just Love him and he is truly my Best Friend!

10 comments:

jlcumber said...

Isn't it true!!! I am proud of you too, but agree 100%. I would NOT want to do it on my own and think the single moms out there are amazing. I am glad you have such a keeper. ;)

Brandi said...

It is amazing how we relize when they are gone how mush we are grateful for our husbands. It would be really hard with my husband gone for 2 weeks. Have a happy reunion when he comes home.

Krystal said...

That was such a sweet post! You and Ryan are the cutest couple- he is such an amazing husband and you both compliment each other so well. I am so proud of you for everything you have taken care of while he has been gone... especially when they help out so much and make our lives easier when they're home :) I am so glad that he's coming home soon! Your girls are so dang cute and it's evident how much you and your girls love daddy! IT WILL BE AN EXCITING REUNION!!!

Caralee said...

Oh...you are so sweet! It was good to hear from you and thanks for your comment. You are too kind. Let's have an Elements Play Date sometime.

Shelley said...

I'm sure being away from Ryan has been so hard. Jas used to travel like that a ton. It will be all the better to have him home soon! I need to call you so we can catch up
Love ya
Shell

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't believe how much you guys must be missing Ryan. Of anyone I know you could handle it the best. The notes were so cute and I love that picture of you and Ryan. Love you!

Valerie: said...

hey sorry your hubby is away. I hate being alone too. There is sooo much more work to do...uggg Good thing he is coming back soon!! How did you get your friends list to say when each person updated their page. I asked my cousin and she told me but I still can't figure it out..ummm maybe i am retarded!

Crystal said...

awwww, how sweet! it's funny how fast you realize how lucky you are to have such a great husband when your left on your own. seriously i don't know HOW single mothers do it. it makes me tired just thinking about it. i love that your girls wrote him a letter too, how cute is that? i love that brooklyn will draw pics for us, but it will so fun when she can write letters too. very cute!

good to hear from you, girl. glad you're doing well! you're family is cute as ever!!!

Spitzer Family said...

Yay-it's over! Hope you had a great weekend with your hubby back!

Beth said...

I hear ya, it's never fun when Daddy's gone for a long time! Good for you for doing such a great job while he was gone. Randy was in Atlanta last week too, how funny. LOVED the sis Hinckley quote. I'm going to print it and post it on my mirror. Thanks