Sunday, September 14, 2008

WELCOME HOME!

My Front Door needed a Little Facelift......AWWWW It LOOKS So Much Better!

Before

After
Black Suits it Much Better! I Love Decorating...I Live it..Eat it...Sleep it! I Truly enjoy all aspects of Home Decor! It Relaxes me to Redo things and make them look my Own! Over the Next couple of weeks you will be seeing alot more of my Before and After's! We are about two weeks away from finishing the Theater room and the rest of the basement bedrooms! It has been So Fun watching them come to Life! The sheet rock is finished and now the carpet and paint! Anyway...I can't wait tell the finished product! So Happy Decorating to You All Too....I say Find your Joy in Life...Something just for You...To help you feel Rejuvenated and Triumphant!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it. Black looks a lot better. That is what color I want to do to my door. We are redoing our kitchen and it is fun to see. Happy decorating!!

Ian and Lara said...

Looks great! I can't wait to see your pictures! I love redecorating too! It is so much fun!

paul spitzer family said...

I saw the front door in person and it looks Wonderful!! Great job Cari!!