Sunday, September 28, 2008

Girls Overnighter & So You Think You can Dance

Last Week I meet up with my girlfriends from college to have some Fun Girl time and to go see The So You Think You Can Dance Tour!

Aurie and I at the Salt Lake Temple Grounds!
Ticanos with Aurie's Sweet Sisters
Too Much FUN!!
Shopping and Posing for the Camera @ Forever 21
We are Such Dorks!

The Temple Grounds were Beautiful and Aurie and I enjoyed each others Company!
Just Before The Concert!
The Group of Us!
It was Fun to catch up on old times! We really Missed You Shel! Especially realize that we hadn't seen each other for over 7 years! The Concert was Amazing and I am so Excited to go again next Year! I think Kaylie would Love it so Much...She and I will for sure go together next year!



7 comments:

Gini said...

Looks like you had a blast! There is nothing quite as much fun as a girls night out. What is it about hanging out with just girls that makes us feel young again?

Aurie Barton said...

I love the pictures cari.
we will do it again for sure. next trip is Florida Baby!
Love,
Aurie

Spitzer Family said...

Can I come with you next year?! I like your "wedding photos" at the temple grounds...

Brandi said...

It is always fun having a girls outing. I didn't know they came to SLC. WOw I am totally in the dark on those things. Glad you had fun. Taconos is the best place to eat and they even serve Pepsi so it is that much better.

Crystal said...

oh, i am so jealous! i had some great friends in college, and lost track of all of them during the DRAMA part of my life. sad. looks like you guys had a blast! good for you for getting some fun girl time in.

Geisler's said...

Cari,You always make life look so fun and easy,I wish I had part of that!! You are super amazing, I 'm glad you were able to get out and have a fun time!! Hugs

Shelley said...

I would've loved to have been there. I missed you guys a ton! We'll have to plan again, and plan to do it over a weekend.
love ya!