Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Little Squirt...is Almost ONE!

So Big...Standing up!
Yep...Definetly a Spitzer Nose
Precious
Too Cute for WORDS!
She LOVES Licorice!
Wow...1 year is just around the Corner! She has brought so much Life and Joy to our Home! Kaylie and Ashlyn Love her so much! She is such a little squirt...she is like 6th percentile for weight! I Promise we feed her! But she has this Huge, Fun Personality. One of these days I will capture her laugh on camera...It is Truly Hilarious! Between her Bald Head and little Pocky ears I think she is to Die For!

10 comments:

Spitzer Family said...

She is such a smidgit!! I LOVE the picture of the licorice! That 6th percentile is just genetics! At least for our Spitzer girls. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Brandi said...

Wow that went by fast. Thats ok with her weight. I feed my kids and they still are under weight. I just want to pick her up and squeeze the heck out of her she is soo cute..

jlcumber said...

The cutest EVER! :) I know her and my little one would be fast friends! Wish you guys lived closer too! Give her birthday kisses from me when it comes. Wow...time flies!

Martindale 5 said...

Not a year already? Just yesterday I was begging to rub your "Budah Belly" in Y.W. not she's my favorite little person to play with at ward parties. Time flies. We will miss you guys when we move to AZ.

Crystal said...

YUP!! that girl is a spitzer if i EVER saw one! holy cow. what a pretty little girl.

Shelley said...

She totally looks like you! What a cutie. Miss you and love you girl!

paul spitzer family said...

Brooklyn is beautiful and looks like her beautiful mom!! I can say that since I am the Grandma!! Love and miss you!!

Jennifer Payne said...

I can't believe she is almost 1. I remember holding her and she was just a baby. She is so cute and looks seriously like such a joy. Can't wait to see you soon.

Valerie: said...

hahah she is so cute. Were your other girls just as bawld? I am sure she will get soon. I cant believe your daughter was baptized. She is getting so big!! Pretty soon she will be dating ahhhhh

Shelley said...

I wish I could've been in Utah will all of you! I keep waiting for you to do a post with pics from the concert. Do you have some? Love you girl!