Friday, June 20, 2008

A Very Proud..MaMa Moment!

I gave Brooklyn her first Bath by herself! Usually she is with her sisters or in her big Baby Bath Tub! She loved it! Lately she has been trying to talk or baby babble..But every once in a while I catch her saying Mama...well here is Prove that my little 8 month old says Mama! I am so Proud! I know I am so Cheesy..But little moments like this gives you so much Joy to be a Mommy! Priceless I say! FYI: scroll down to the bottom of my page and push pause on my player..so you can hear her! Luvs to all!

6 comments:

Shelley said...

So cute Cari! She is a doll. That is the best when they start to say words, especially your own! Love you!

Crystal said...

DARLING!!!! what a little cutie! and all i could think of while i was watching this was that SHE LOOKS LIKE A SPITZER!! oh my goodness! your family has some strong genes. SO FREAKIN' CUTE! and i love the baby babbles. can't wait for that again. ;) uh...someday.

Jennifer Payne said...

So exciting that she says mama! Nothing is like that! She really is such a doll. Love and miss you!

jlcumber said...

what a doll baby cari! :) I love video clips!!

Geisler's said...

Cari, ?Oh my heck she is so cute!! How fun!!

paul spitzer family said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL little "Cari Spitzer" look-a-like!! I want to hear her say "grandma".
Loves from her Grandma