Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Brooklyn 8 months old!




Oh My Goodness...Does Time Fly or what! Yep, Brooklyn was 8 months old on the 3rd! It truly feels like yesterday that I had her! She is Truly The Best Natured Baby! She loves to crawl everywhere and she has learned to stick out her tongue..(Thanks Shelly) So cute Huh! I was so excited to capture one of her tongue moments in this picture of all the girls before church! Kaylie and Ashlyn are such Great big Sisters to her! I am so Blessed to have 3 Healthy, Happy Girls!

10 comments:

Brandi said...

I swear you have the cutest kids. Can't wait to meet them.

jlcumber said...

SO cute. Love the little tongue sticking out! HA!

Shelly said...

Cute as always. LOVE the tongue Brookie.

Crystal said...

you are right, that is SO CUTE!! i absolutely LOVE the silly faces that babies make. the best!!

Ian and Lara said...

I love the tongue! Everytime I go to your blog it just blows me away how gorgeous your girls are!!!

Beth said...

love the tongue. How much time do you spend on your girls' hair? I wish I could make my girls hair look as gorgeous as yours do ALL the time.

Jennifer Payne said...

It seriously freaks me out that she is 8 months old already. Time really does fly. She is such a doll and I am so happy for your little family and how cute you guys are.

Spitzer Family said...

I love how she is waving with her tongue sticking out. You have -reached an all-time world record with the size of the bow on her head. She is a little goofball!

paul spitzer family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
paul spitzer family said...

How beautiful Brookie is -- I love her tongue sticking out also!! We are proud of her big sisters for being so good and loving with her!!
We love you all and miss our little girls!!