Thursday, June 5, 2008

Family Night at The Falls!


Adorable..I Love the Temple in the background!

Trying to feed the Ducks

Sisters are the Best!

Love My girls!

Snow Cones are So YUMMY!

We had such a Fun Family night this week! We took the girls to the river to feed the Ducks and get snow cones at The Caboose! The weather wasn't perfect...but the Sun was out! You take what you get! Anyway...the girls had fun chasing the ducks and looking at the falls! Kaylie also took a great picture of Ryan and I..our little future photographer!

2 comments:

Burgie's said...

I love the cute pictures. You are so good at family night we need to get better. We missed you Tuesday. I heard you were not feeling well. Hope all is well with you now. Let's get together soon.

Love ya,
Stacy

paul spitzer family said...

Beautiful pictures at the Idaho falls!! We love the girls with the Temple in the background -- we hope that is where they ALWAYS want to be!!

Miss you lots and lots,
Mom & Dad Spitzer